Frequently Asked Questions About KAATSU
The Science of KAATSU
- How does KAASTU work?
- Is KAATSU the same as blood flow restriction (BFR)?
- How can KAATSU have hypertrophic effects with lower weights?
- Is KAATSU safe?
- What are the risks of using KAATSU?
- Can you use KAATSU when injured?
- Does KAATSU cut off blood flow?
- Can you get peripheral nerve damage using KAATSU?
- Is it safe for elderly people to use KAATSU?
- Can children use KAATSU?
- Do I need a licensed healthcare professional to administer KAATSU?
- Do I need a prescription to use KAATSU?
Does KAATSU Work?
- Does KAATSU really work?
- Why should I use KAATSU when I already do resistance training?
- How can KAATSU improve my workout?
- Is KAATSU only for athletes?
- Is KAATSU the same as occlusion training?
- Why should I use KAATSU instead of occlusion training?
- Can I use KAATSU equipment to do occlusion training?
- Who uses KAATSU?
- How do you get started with KAATSU?
- How do you work out with KAATSU?
- What is the proper level of pressure I should use to get effects with KAATSU?
- Can I still lift heavy with KAATSU?
- You say to “lift light” with KAATSU? How light is light?
- Can I use KAATSU on both arms and both legs at the same time?
- I heard KAATSU is only for hypertrophy. I’m a dancer. Can I use KAATSU without bulking up?
Check out the KAATSU Family of Products
KAATSU products and protocols have been proven safe and effective for decades. Suitable for all ages and abilities, the KAATSU family of products are an ideal way to improve health, fitness, rehabilitation, and recovery.
KAATSU products are available for personal or professional use.