Someone said to me we should advertise KAATSU more. I agree, but marketing KAATSU is an interesting prospect. It’s a niche product in some ways. After all, how many other BFR devices have you heard of, if you’ve even heard of BFR? However, KAATSU’s got another challenge going for it.
Who Is KAATSU For?
- Athletes – recreational, amateur, competitive, semi-pro, pro, Olympic – in every sport.
- People who want to improve their strength, their health, their flexibility, their endurance, their skill, their appearance.
- Rehabilitation and health professionals who want to help any of the above achieve their goals.
- People who stand. People who sit. People who are on their feet all day. People who live sedentary lives.
- People who work out. People who don’t work out.
- The old. The young. The middle-aged.
- If you have a pulse, chances are KAATSU will benefit you in some way.
With very few exceptions, KAATSU will improve your physical condition in some way. That makes marketing it a bit of a challenge. If you have a pulse, KAATSU can probably help make you fitter. Hopefully we’re up to the challenge of spreading the word about KAATSU! We’d love it if you give it a try and let us know if it helps you!