I marvel at KAATSU’s versatility. It can benefit virtually anyone’s health. Sometimes I wonder . . .
Who Can Benefit From KAATSU?
- Deconditioned people who need to get a start on improving their fitness
- Elderly people who need to gain strength to live better lives
- Weekend warriors who want to avoid injury and recover faster
- Busy executives who don’t have time to get to the gym
- New moms who are busy with babies and who want to multitask their fitness
- Travellers who don’t want to use hotel gym equipment
- Firefighters and first responders who want to stay strong but who shouldn’t lift heavy so they can be in peak shape for a call
- People preparing for surgery
- Bodybuilders looking for ways to grow muscle, and to get pumped quickly before a show
- People recovering and reconditioning post surgery
- Athletes of any kind, for injury prevention, strength training, skill development, and recovery
- Anyone who can’t stick to a high-intensity exercise program
- International travellers who regularly cross multiple time zones
- And the list goes on . . .
The benefits people report from KAATSU are many. Increased strength, pain relief, mental health gains, and more are benefits mentioned by KAATSU users. It’s hard to fathom, but it’s what people tell us.
Disclaimer: KAATSU protocols have not been evaluated by Health Canada. KAATSU is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and its use should be evaluated by your own physician before use.